- M.A. in Philosophy and Aesthetics (2000). St. Petersburg State University, Russia
- Ph.D., Philosophy (2003). St. Petersburg State University, Russia Dissertation topic: Ordinary knowledge, aesthetic and communicative aspects of advertising.
- Graphic Design / Illustration Program, School of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, MA (Graduated in 2015).
- Certificate in Botanical Illustration (2017), Department of Horticulture at Cornell University, Ithaca, NY.
- Studio Art and Book Design, North-West Institute of Printing Arts, Russia (2007-2009).
- Certificate in Publishing and Computer Graphics (2006), St. Petersburg University of Technology and Design, Russia.
Highlights of my teaching background