Please see the schedule and the description of the classes following the links.
- Art for Tots. Age: 24 mo-3 years (45 min, actual instruction time 30 min);
- First Steps in Art – preschool program for 3.5-5 year olds (45 min).
- ART 1-2-3 program for children K-6:
- Advanced art studies . Grades: 6 and up (90 min). See also: Teens’ art classes
- Fiber arts and needle felting for children. Grades: 3-6 (60 min).
Please contact me if you’d like to learn more about the curriculum and my teaching approach.
The studio art lessons are mostly focused on:
- Observation, memory and invention as the sources of inspiration
- Color theory
- Visual art genres (portrait, still life, landscape, etc.)
- Narrative drawing and illustrating
- Studying perspective and rendering 3D objects
- Fundamentals of composition
- Art vocabulary and main persons in art history
- Exploring new mediums and techniques
We gather in small groups (4-6 students), which provide a cozy and friendly environment, and much attention from the instructor. Due to the small class the curriculum is flexible, and it can be customized to meet everyone’s interests. Private one-to-one lessons are also available.